Please be advised that effectively, all appointments of National Chess Federation of the Philippines (NCFP) Coordinators (Municipal, City, Provincial and Regional) will expire on March 15, 2012.
NCFP Coordinators will be appointed based on qualifications on a yearly basis, subject for yearly evaluation.
Applicants may submit their qualifications and other pertinent data to the NCFP Secretariat before March 15, 2012. Taking into consideration the following data, among others:
- Expertise in the organization of chess events.
- Track record in chess.
- Membership in chess clubs/associations.
- Proposed plans and programs.
- Recommendations relating to chess activities.
- Relationship/association with Local Government Units, private sponsors, chess patrons, etc (if any).